UTILISE Utility Management Workshops explore energy, waste and water management and look for areas where savings can be made for your organisation.
- Understanding billing and utility tariffs; electricity, gas, water and waste
- Benchmarking and carbon footprinting
- Environmental legislation
- Staff and customer involvement
- Technologies and gadgets
- Marketing your green credentials
- Grant and funding opportunities
- Environmental Management Systems
With interactive exercises throughout the day, each delegate develops a personalised action plan to help kick start improvements in their organisation.
To book your place on this workshop please contact us . For more information please visit www.utilise.org.uk.
Event Organiser: BSK CiC and WSSBP CiC
Venue: Canterbury, Kent